On to the vote for the #22 prospect in the organization. There are 34 players listed in the poll below.
Three prospects have been added to the poll.
The number twenty-one spot went to Kendall Simmons who received 17 of 92 votes. Christian McGowan finished second with fifteen votes. Erubiel Armenta finished third with eleven.
- Rickardo Perez and Alexeis Azuaje got eight each,
- Micah Ottenbreit got seven,
- Casey Martin got five,
- Dominic Pipkin, Ethan Lindow, Kyle Dohy, and Jamari Baylor got three each,
- Andrew Schultz, Christopher Sanchez, and Christian Hernandez, received two each,
- Nicolas Torres, Freylin Minyety, and Gunner Mayer received one vote each.
Features of this poll include –
- This is not a popularity contest. It is a poll to determine the ranking of prospects within the organization by the Phuture Phillies community.
- To be eligible for a prospect list, a player must still have rookie eligibility.
- The names will be in alphabetical order.
- The Other option will be OFF.
- You can choose ONE prospect.
- Repeat voting is blocked.
- Results will be hidden and revealed after the poll is closed.
- I reserve the right to set aside any outcome if I think anything irregular occurred.
The Top 30, so far:
- Bryson Stott
- Mick Abel
- Andrew Painter
- Logan O’Hoppe
- Johan Rojas
- Luis Garcia
- Matt Vierling
- Hans Crouse
- Yhoswar Garcia
- Erik Miller
- Ethan Wilson
- Griff McGarry
- Jhailyn Ortiz
- Simon Muzziotti
- Francisco Morales
- Mickey Moniak
- Jordan Viars
- Damon Jones
- James McArthur
- Lee Hao Yu
- Kendall Simmons