On to the vote for the #21 prospect in the organization. There are 32 players listed in the poll below.
Jared Carr has been removed from the poll.
The number twenty spot has been awarded to Lee Hao Yu who received 14 votes. Kendall Simmons finished second with ten.
- Christian McGowan received nine votes,
- Kyle Dohy and Jamari Baylor got five each,
- Alexeis Azuaje and Erubiel Armenta got four each,
- Rickardo Perez and Casey Martin got three each,
- Dominic Pipkin and Micah Ottenbreit got two each,
- Ben Brown, Nicolas Torres, Andrew Schultz, Christopher Sanchez, Christian Hernandez, Freylin Minyety, and Gunner Mayer received one vote each
- and Jared Carr received 34 votes.
Yes, we had one of those friends and family votes where Carr went from one vote to a bunch. Only two of his votes were cast by people who had voted in the previous poll. One had voted for Carr, the other had voted for McArthur who had won the previous poll. The rest, well … we’ve seen this before. This is a Readers Poll. It is not a mechanism for the friends and family of a player to hijack a ranking.
Maybe, I shouldn’t have removed this section.
Features of this poll include –
- To be eligible for a prospect list, a player must still have rookie eligibility.
- The names will be in alphabetical order.
- The Other option will be OFF.
- You can choose ONE prospect.
- Repeat voting is blocked.
- Results will be hidden and revealed after the poll is closed.
- I reserve the right to set aside any outcome if I think anything irregular occurred.
The Top 30, so far:
- Bryson Stott
- Mick Abel
- Andrew Painter
- Logan O’Hoppe
- Johan Rojas
- Luis Garcia
- Matt Vierling
- Hans Crouse
- Yhoswar Garcia
- Erik Miller
- Ethan Wilson
- Griff McGarry
- Jhailyn Ortiz
- Simon Muzziotti
- Francisco Morales
- Mickey Moniak
- Jordan Viars
- Damon Jones
- James McArthur
- Lee Hao Yu