Simon Muzziotti was the 2022 Phutre Phillies #14 Pick. Continue reading 2022 Phuture Phillies #14 Prospect: Simon Muzziotti
Daily Archives: January 21, 2022
2022 Phuture Phillies Readers’ Vote: #25 Prospect
On to the vote for the #25 prospect in the organization. This is where the polling process had to change. The rules were listed at the bottom, and some didn’t read them. So, I moved them up to the next section. Thank you to those of you who did as I asked. It made the multi-step process I followed so much easier.
There are no more free “signals” remaining with the polling app. The remainder of the polls will be conducted in the Comments Section.
In order to make this as easy as possible (FOR ME), I’m asking you to confine your answers to TWO WORDS, FIRST NAME (a space) LAST NAME. I don’t need a prelude before the player’s name. I don’t want an explanation after the player’s name.
I expect to be able to download the comments and will convert the space to a tab delimiter between fields. I’ll be able to sort on the second field. Any comments that don’t conform will be ignored because the second field will be blank if you just type the one-word last name or it will be filled with everything you typed after the second word last name.
Any questions or comments can be entered in the weekly discussion. I’ll see them there.
The number twenty-four spot went to Micah Ottenbreit with eight votes. Alexeis Azuaje finished second with six votes.
You’ll notice the lower number of votes cast for a winner. I left the poll open for an extra 12 hours. I assume that people don’t want to divulge their e-mail account just to cast a vote. I understand. I routinely quit out of things that require such information. This means that I now have a benchmark on the number of votes I can expect to receive. I won’t have to keep the poll open so long in the future.
In all, 40 votes were cast.
- Rickardo Perez received five votes,
- Casey Martin four votes,
- Jamari Baylor, Andrew Schultz, and Blake Brown got three each,
- William Bergolla and Kyle Dohy got two apiece,
- Billy Sullivan, Ethan Lindow, Christian Hernandez, and Jean Cabrera received one vote each.
The Top 30, so far:
- Bryson Stott
- Mick Abel
- Andrew Painter
- Logan O’Hoppe
- Johan Rojas
- Luis Garcia
- Matt Vierling
- Hans Crouse
- Yhoswar Garcia
- Erik Miller
- Ethan Wilson
- Griff McGarry
- Jhailyn Ortiz
- Simon Muzziotti
- Francisco Morales
- Mickey Moniak
- Jordan Viars
- Damon Jones
- James McArthur
- Lee Hao Yu
- Kendall Simmons
- Christian McGowan
- Erubiel Armenta
- Micah Ottenbreit
Here are some players from which you can choose –
- Alexeis Azuaje, Andrew Baker, Jamari Baylor, William Bergolla,
- Erick Brito, Ben Brown, Jean Cabrera, Jared Carr, Kyle Dohy,
- Christian Hernandez, Marcus Lee Sang, Adam Leverett, Ethan Lindow,
- Casey Martin, Jordi Martinez, Gunner Mayer, Freylin Minyety,
- Andrick Nava, Rickardo Perez, Corey Phelan,
- Dominic Pipkin, Carlo Reyes, Christopher Sanchez, Jadiel Sanchez,
- Donny Sands, Andrew Schultz, Eduar Segovia, D.J. Stewart,
- Billy Sullivan, Nicolas Torres, Manuel Urias,Gabriel Yanez,
- Mike Adams, Tyler Adams, Samuel Aldegheri, Aiden Anderson,
- Joalbert Angulo, Mark Appel, Edward Barboza, Eiberson Castellano,
- Colton Eastman, Jaydenn Estanista, Wilfredo Flores, Yemal Flores,
- Vito Friscia, Matt Goodheart, D.J. Jefferson, Estibenzon Jimenez,
- Matt Kroon, Nick Lackney, Victor Lopez, Fernando Lozano,
- Rafael Marcano, Brian Marconi, Jake McKenna, Alex McKenney,
- Oswald Medina, Adony Mejia, Matt Osterberg, Jose Pena,
- Kervin Pichardo, Anthony Quirion, Baron Radcliff, Austin Ross,
- Matt Russell, Brett Schulze, Jeff Singer, Josh Stephen,
- Gavin Tonkel, Giuseppe Velasquez, Zach Warren, Jared Wetherbee,
- J.P. Woodward,Braden Zarbniskey,
- Michael Kelly, Tyler Cyr, Trevor Bettencourt, Jonathan Hennigan,
- Scott Moss, Albertus Barber, Matt Seelinger, Julian Garcia, Etrhan Evanko,
- Joe Gatto, Darick Hall, Colby Fitch, Wendell Rio, David Parkinson,
- Dalton Guthrie, Taylor Lehman, JoelCesar, Madison Stokes, Tyler Carr,
- McCarthy Tatum, Jake Hernandez, Braden Ogle, Jack Perkins, Luke Miller,
- Jack Conley, Chris Cornelius, Josh Hendrickson, Tyler Phillips, Blake Brown,
- Kyle Glogoski, Nick Matera, Keylan Killgore, Jonathan Hughes, Chase Antle,
- Tom Sutera, Tyler McKay, Hunter Markwardt, Andrew Brown, Mark Potter,
- Herbert Iser, Jonas De La Cruz, Nate Fassnacht, Jhordany Mezquita, Sal Gozzo,
- Noah Skirrow, Ben Pelletier, Manuel Silva, Carlos Francisco, Johnathan Guzman,
- Carlos De La Cruz, Jose Tortolero, Victor Vargas, Konnor Ash, Dylan Castaneda,
- Starlyn Castillo, Gabriel Cotto, Dallas Dyar, Jordan Fowler, Alex Garbrick,
- Maikel Garrido, Buddy Heyward, Sam Jacobsak, Tommy McCollum, Nicoly Pina,
- Jason Ruffcorn, Rodolfo Sanchez, Jose Ulloa, Spencer Van Scoyoc, Cam Wynne,
- Juan Aparicio, Christopher Burke, Arturo De Freitas, Rixon Wingrove, Felix Reyes,
- Yoan Antonac, Carlos Betancourt, Malik Binns, Ty Collins, Tristan Garnett,
- Lee Ji Tae, Scott Parker, Jaylen Smith, Christopher Soriano, Jose Valdez-Acuna,
- Freddy Francisco, Oscar Gonzalez, Micah Yonamine, Guarner Dipre, Albert Jerez,
- Edgar Made, Wilson Valdez, Uziel Viloria, Jefferson Encarnacion, Luis Pelegrin,
- Aroon Escobar, and Daniel Brito.
Let’s try and muddle through this for the remaining six polls unless (heaven forbid) you want to go past thirty.
There had been a suggestion that I just use the extended results from poll #23 to place the final 7 prospects. I considered the idea and probably would have resorted to that if this went badly.