On to the vote for the #5 prospect in the organization. There are 26 players listed in the poll below.
The number four spot went to Logan O’Hoppe by a substantial margin. He received 70 of the 107 votes cast (65.4%). Johan Rojas finished second with 25 votes (23.4%). Hans Crouse received three votes. Mickey Moniak and Luis Garcia received two each. Erik Miller, Matt Vierling, Francisco Morales, Ethan Wilson, and Kyle Dohy received one each.
In addition to voters in the US, we received votes from Korea and Israel. Both countries went to O’Hoppe.
A separate write-up on O’Hoppe can be found here.
If you feel I am not going to get to your guy early enough, by all means, ask me to add him in the comments section.
Features of this poll include –
- To be eligible for a prospect list, a player must still have rookie eligibility.
- The names will be in alphabetical order.
- The Other option will be OFF.
- You can choose ONE prospect.
- Repeat voting is blocked.
- Results will be hidden and revealed after the poll is closed.
- I reserve the right to set aside any outcome if I think anything irregular occurred.
Here are some reference polls. (I’ll leave these here for ONE more rounds.)
Baseball America: Abel, Painter, Stott, Rojas, Wilson, O’Hoppe, Crouse, Vierling, Marchan, Muzziotti
Mitch Rupert’s Poll (about halfway into the discussion)
The 2021 Phuture Phillies Readers’ Top 30 Prospect List (the one I picked).
The 2020 Phuture Phillies Readers’ Top 30 Prospect List (the last one you picked).