On to the vote for the #24 prospect in the organization. This is where things change. The rules will be listed below.
The number twenty-three spot went to Erubiel Armenta with twenty-three votes. Micah Ottenbreit finished second with fifteen.
In all, 18 players received 107 votes.
- Rickardo Perez received 9 votes,
- Casey Martin, and Jamari Baylor got eight each,
- William Bergolla and Kyle Dohy got seven apiece,
- Alexeis Azuaje received six votes,
- Andrew Schultz got five,
- Nicolas Torres, Dominic Pipkin, and Christopher Sanchez got 3 each,
- Billy Sullivan, Jared Carr, Ben Brown, Christian Hernandez got two each,
- Ethan Lindow and Freylin Minyety received one vote each.
The Top 30, so far:
- Bryson Stott
- Mick Abel
- Andrew Painter
- Logan O’Hoppe
- Johan Rojas
- Luis Garcia
- Matt Vierling
- Hans Crouse
- Yhoswar Garcia
- Erik Miller
- Ethan Wilson
- Griff McGarry
- Jhailyn Ortiz
- Simon Muzziotti
- Francisco Morales
- Mickey Moniak
- Jordan Viars
- Damon Jones
- James McArthur
- Lee Hao Yu
- Kendall Simmons
- Christian McGowan
- Erubiel Armenta
Okay. There are no more free “signals” remaining with the polling app. So, the remainder of the polls will be conducted in the Comments Section.
In order to make this as easy as possible, I would like you to confine your answers to two words, first name (space) last name. I don’t need a prelude before the player’s name. I don’t want an explanation after the player’s name.
I expect to be able to download the comments with the space as a delimiter between fields. I’ll be able to sort on the second field. Any comments that don’t conform will be ignored.
Any questions or comments can be entered in the weekly discussion. I’ll see them there.
Here are the 33 players still in the poll.
- Alexeis Azuaje, Andrew Baker, Jamari Baylor, William Bergolla,
- Erick Brito, Ben Brown, Jean Cabrera, Jared Carr, Kyle Dohy,
- Christian Hernandez, Marcus Lee Sang, Adam Leverett, Ethan Lindow,
- Casey Martin, Jordi Martinez, Gunner Mayer, Freylin Minyety,
- Andrick Nava, Micah Ottenbreit, Rickardo Perez, Corey Phelan,
- Dominic Pipkin, Carlo Reyes, Christopher Sanchez, Jadiel Sanchez,
- Donny Sands, Andrew Schultz, Eduar Segovia, D.J. Stewart,
- Billy Sullivan, Nicolas Torres, Manuel Urias, and Gabriel Yanez
However, you are not limited to these players. You can select any of the other guys in the organization. Here are some more.
- Mike Adams, Tyler Adams, Samuel Aldegheri, Aiden Anderson,
- Joalbert Angulo, Mark Appel, Edward Barboza, Eiberson Castellano,
- Colton Eastman, Jaydenn Estanista, Wilfredo Flores, Yemal Flores,
- Vito Friscia, Matt Goodheart, D.J. Jefferson, Estibenzon Jimenez,
- Matt Kroon, Nick Lackney, Victor Lopez, Fernando Lozano,
- Rafael Marcano, Brian Marconi, Jake McKenna, Alex McKenney,
- Oswald Medina, Adony Mejia, Matt Osterberg, Jose Pena,
- Kervin Pichardo, Anthony Quirion, Baron Radcliff, Austin Ross,
- Matt Russell, Brett Schulze, Jeff Singer, Josh Stephen,
- Gavin Tonkel, Giuseppe Velasquez, Zach Warren, Jared Wetherbee,
- J.P. Woodward, and Braden Zarbniskey
And, still more.
- Michael Kelly, Tyler Cyr, Trevor Bettencourt, Jonathan Hennigan,
- Scott Moss, Albertus Barber, Matt Seelinger, Julian Garcia, Etrhan Evanko,
- Joe Gatto, Darick Hall, Colby Fitch, Wendell Rio, David Parkinson,
- Dalton Guthrie, Taylor Lehman, JoelCesar, Madison Stokes, Tyler Carr,
- McCarthy Tatum, Jake Hernandez, Braden Ogle, Jack Perkins, Luke Miller,
- Jack Conley, Chris Cornelius, Josh Hendrickson, Tyler Phillips, Blake Brown,
- Kyle Glogoski, Nick Matera, Keylan Killgore, Jonathan Hughes, Chase Antle,
- Tom Sutera, Tyler McKay, Hunter Markwardt, Andrew Brown, Mark Potter,
- Herbert Iser, Jonas De La Cruz, Nate Fassnacht, Jhordany Mezquita, Sal Gozzo,
- Noah Skirrow, Ben Pelletier, Manuel Silva, Carlos Francisco, Johnathan Guzman,
- Carlos De La Cruz, Jose Tortolero, Victor Vargas, Konnor Ash, Dylan Castaneda,
- Starlyn Castillo, Gabriel Cotto, Dallas Dyar, Jordan Fowler, Alex Garbrick,
- Maikel Garrido, Buddy Heyward, Sam Jacobsak, Tommy McCollum, Nicoly Pina,
- Jason Ruffcorn, Rodolfo Sanchez, Jose Ulloa, Spencer Van Scoyoc, Cam Wynne,
- Juan Aparicio, Christopher Burke, Arturo De Freitas, Rixon Wingrove, Felix Reyes,
- Yoan Antonac, Carlos Betancourt, Malik Binns, Ty Collins, Tristan Garnett,
- Lee Ji Tae, Scott Parker, Jaylen Smith, Christopher Soriano, Jose Valdez-Acuna,
- Freddy Francisco, Oscar Gonzalez, Micah Yonamine, Guarner Dipre, Albert Jerez,
- Edgar Made, Wilson Valdez, Uziel Viloria, Jefferson Encarnacion, Luis Pelegrin,
- Aroon Escobar, and Daniel Brito
Let’s try and muddle through this for the remaining seven polls unless you want to go past thirty.
42 thoughts on “2022 Phuture Phillies Readers’ Vote: #24 Prospect”
You missed Jim’s rule for this selection:
“In order to make this as easy as possible, I would like you to confine your answers to two words, first name (space) last name. I don’t need a prelude before the player’s name. I don’t want an explanation after the player’s name. I expect to be able to download the comments with the space as a delimiter between fields. I’ll be able to sort on the second field. Any comments that don’t conform will be ignored”
Comments are closed.