On to the vote for the #14 prospect in the organization. There are 29 players listed in the poll below.
I’ve added five more prospects to the poll – Jamari Baylor, Erick Brito, Gunner Mayer, Andrick Nava, and Kendall Simmons.
The number thirteen spot went to Jhailyn Ortiz with 29.6% of the vote. Simon Muzziotti finished second with 19.3%. Francisco Morales finished third with 18.2 %. Mickey Moniak received 13 votes. Jordan Viars received 6 votes. Damon Jones and Dominic Pipkin 2 votes each. Lee Hao Yu, Alexeis Azuaje, Manuel Urias, Kyle Dohy, Erubiel Armenta, and Ethan Lindow received one vote each.
A separate write-up on Jhailyn Ortiz can be found here.
Features of this poll include –
- To be eligible for a prospect list, a player must still have rookie eligibility.
- The names will be in alphabetical order.
- The Other option will be OFF.
- You can choose ONE prospect.
- Repeat voting is blocked.
- Results will be hidden and revealed after the poll is closed.
- I reserve the right to set aside any outcome if I think anything irregular occurred.
The Top 30, so far:
- Bryson Stott
- Mick Abel
- Andrew Painter
- Logan O’Hoppe
- Johan Rojas
- Luis Garcia
- Matt Vierling
- Hans Crouse
- Yhoswar Garcia
- Erik Miller
- Ethan Wilson
- Griff McGarry
- Jhailyn Ortiz