On to the vote for the #11 prospect in the organization. There are 28 players listed in the poll below.
The number ten spot went to Erik Miller in a very close vote. Miller received 34 of the 115 votes cast (29.6%). Ethan Wilson finished second with 30 votes (26.1%). Jhailyn Ortiz finished third with 15 votes (13.0%). Griff McGarry received 8 votes. Francisco Morales seven. Simon Muzziotti six. Mickey Moniak five. Damon Jones three. Jordan Viars two. And, Carlo Reyes, Alexis Azuaje, Rickardo Perez, Kyle Dohy, and Ethan Lindow one each.
In addition to voters in the US, we received votes from South Korea (Erik Miller), and Germany (Erik Miller).
A separate write-up on Erik Miller can be found here.
If you feel I am not going to get to your guy early enough, by all means, ask me to add him in the comments section.
Features of this poll include –
- To be eligible for a prospect list, a player must still have rookie eligibility.
- The names will be in alphabetical order.
- The Other option will be OFF.
- You can choose ONE prospect.
- Repeat voting is blocked.
- Results will be hidden and revealed after the poll is closed.
- I reserve the right to set aside any outcome if I think anything irregular occurred
The Top 30, so far:
- Bryson Stott
- Mick Abel
- Andrew Painter
- Logan O’Hoppe
- Johan Rojas
- Luis Garcia
- Matt Vierling
- Hans Crouse
- Yhoswar Garcia
- Erik Miller