Here’s the open discussion thread for Phillies’ talk and other topics.
The Phillies are a 18-14 after a 3-4 week on the road in Saint Louis and Miami. They have an 11-3 record in one-run games.
They still have the 4th best record in the National League.
The Phillies continue to get good starting pitching, good relief pitching, adequate defense, and timely hitting.
They are playing much better than I expected. So, I’ll continue to enjoy and appreciate the good things that have happened to the Phillies so far this season.
I noted in another article that the Dunedin Blue Jays have released former Phillies’ outfielder Michael Bourn.
Prior Week’s Transactions:
- 5/7 – Reading Fightin Phils activated C Jorge Alfaro from the 7-day disabled list.
- 5/7 – Matt Hockenberry assigned to Reading Fightin Phils from Clearwater Threshers.
- 5/7 – Lakewood BlueClaws activated C Deivi Grullon from the 7-day disabled list.
- 5/7 – Joel Fisher assigned to Phillies Ext. Spring Training from Lakewood BlueClaws.
- 5/6 – Gregory Infante assigned to Reading Fightin Phils from Lehigh Valley IronPigs.
- 5/6 – Edubray Ramos assigned to Lehigh Valley IronPigs from Reading Fightin Phils.
- 5/4 – Lakewood BlueClaws activated 1B Brendon Hayden from the 7-day disabled list.
- 5/3 – Reinier Roibal assigned to Lehigh Valley IronPigs from Reading Fightin Phils.
- 5/3 – Samuel Hiciano assigned to Clearwater Threshers from Lakewood BlueClaws
- 5/2 – Clearwater Threshers placed CF Herlis Rodriguez on the 7-day disabled list.
- 5/2 – Alberto Tirado assigned to Phillies Ext. Spring Training from Lakewood BlueClaws.
- 5/2 – LHP Tyler Gilbert assigned to Lakewood BlueClaws from Phillies Ext. Spring Training.
- Rosters are up to date here.