On to the vote for the #39 prospect in the organization.
This is a readers’ poll, not a popularity contest.
Please enter your below with TWO WORDS, FIRST NAME (a space) LAST NAME.
Any comments regarding the polls should be entered in the weekly discussion. I’ll read them there.
The number thirty-eight spot went to Ethan Lindow.
- Ethan Lindow received ten votes,
- Yemal Flores received seven votes,
- Nicolas Torres and Jared Carr received four votes each,
- Adam Leverett received two votes,
- Andrew Baker, Jadiel Sanchez, and Aaron Escobar received one vote each.
The Top 30, so far:
- Bryson Stott
- Mick Abel
- Andrew Painter
- Logan O’Hoppe
- Johan Rojas
- Luis Garcia
- Matt Vierling
- Hans Crouse
- Yhoswar Garcia
- Erik Miller
- Ethan Wilson
- Griff McGarry
- Jhailyn Ortiz
- Simon Muzziotti
- Francisco Morales
- Mickey Moniak
- Jordan Viars
- Damon Jones
- James McArthur
- Lee Hao Yu
- Kendall Simmons
- Christian McGowan
- Erubiel Armenta
- Micah Ottenbreit
- Alexeis Azuaje
- Rickardo Perez
- William Bergolla
- Cristian Hernandez
- Andrew Schultz
- Daniel Brito
- Dominic Pipkin
- Jordi Martinez
- Jamari Baylor
- Kyle Dohy
- Jean Cabrera
- Billy Sullivan
- Casey Martin
- Ethan Lindow
A shortened list of prospects. But, you can choose anyone in the organization.
- Juan Aparicio, Andrew Baker, Erick Brito, Ben Brown, Blake Brown,
- Jared Carr, Yemal Flores, Marcus Lee Sang,
- Adam Leverett, Fernando Lozano, Jhordany Mezquita,
- Freylin Minyety, Andrick Nava, David Parkinson, Corey Phelan, Jose Pena,
- Nicoly Pina, Carlo Reyes, Jadiel Sanchez, Donny Sands, Jeff Singer,
- Nicolas Torres, Jose Ulloa, Manuel Urias, Gabriel Yanez.
There has been one request to continue past thirty. I’ll continue as long as we have interest (interest = votes). At forty I’ll decide if we have enough interest to continue. I suspect we might garner enough interest as long as the owners and players haven’t reached an agreement.
There are still quite a few talented young prospects in the organization. I think we could easily go on to 50 (or maybe more). However, we seem to be losing momentum. Think about this. Might it be a better idea for those who still have opinions about prospect ranking to e-mail me your personal ranking from 41 thru whatever your upper limit is. I’ll tabulate and roll out the rest of the poll.
I have no problem continuing with the current format. But, if interest dwindles, I’d like to avoid having votes where a dozen or more people are voting and some player wins with 4 or 5 votes. Getting 25-30 people to participate before we lose more interest would at least preserve some semblance of authenticity.
Think about it and let me know in the weekly comments section.