On to the vote for the #13 prospect in the organization. There are 25 players listed in the poll below.
The number twelve spot went to Griff McGarry by a large margin of 23 votes. He received 40.9% of the votes cast. Jhailyn Ortiz finished second with 16.1%. Simon Muzziotti, Mickey Moniak, and Francisco Morales finished third with 9 votes each. Jordan Viars received 4 votes. Rickardo Perez and Damon Jones received two votes each. James MacArthur, Jordi Martinez, Lee Hao Yu, Alexeis Azuaje, and Ethan Lindow received one vote each.
A separate write-up on Griff McGarry can be found here.
Features of this poll include –
- To be eligible for a prospect list, a player must still have rookie eligibility.
- The names will be in alphabetical order.
- The Other option will be OFF.
- You can choose ONE prospect.
- Repeat voting is blocked.
- Results will be hidden and revealed after the poll is closed.
- I reserve the right to set aside any outcome if I think anything irregular occurred.
The Top 30, so far:
- Bryson Stott
- Mick Abel
- Andrew Painter
- Logan O’Hoppe
- Johan Rojas
- Luis Garcia
- Matt Vierling
- Hans Crouse
- Yhoswar Garcia
- Erik Miller
- Ethan Wilson
- Griff McGarry