On to the vote for the #12 prospect in the organization. There are 26 players listed in the poll below.
The number eleven spot went to Ethan Wilson by a large margin, 20 votes. He received 40.9% of the votes cast. Griff McGarry finished second with 18.2%. Jhailyn Ortiz finished third with 14.8%. Simon Muzziotti received six votes. Mickey Moniak five. Francisco Morales three. Damon Jones and Nicolas Torres two. Jordan Viars, Rickardo Perez, Ethan Lindow, and Erubiel Armenta one each.
A separate write-up on Ethan Wilson can be found here.
Features of this poll include –
- To be eligible for a prospect list, a player must still have rookie eligibility.
- The names will be in alphabetical order.
- The Other option will be OFF.
- You can choose ONE prospect.
- Repeat voting is blocked.
- Results will be hidden and revealed after the poll is closed.
- I reserve the right to set aside any outcome if I think anything irregular occurred.
The Top 30, so far:
- Bryson Stott
- Mick Abel
- Andrew Painter
- Logan O’Hoppe
- Johan Rojas
- Luis Garcia
- Matt Vierling
- Hans Crouse
- Yhoswar Garcia
- Erik Miller
- Ethan Wilson