On to the vote for the #10 prospect in the organization. There are 29 players listed in the poll below.
I have added four more prospects to the poll – Ethan Lindow, Jadiel Sanchez, Manuel Urias, and Dominic Pipkin.
The number nine spot went to Yhoswar Garcia. He received 33.0% of the votes cast. Erik Miller finished 11 votes back with 22.3% of the vote. Ethan Wilson received 13.6% of the vote. Jhailyn Ortiz received 8 votes. Simon Muzziotti five. Griff McGarry four. Francisco Morales and Mickey Moniak three each. Damon Jones two. And, Jordan Viars, Christopher Sanchez, Carlo Reyes, Casey Martin, Kyle Dohy, and Jean Cabrera one each.
In addition to voters in the US, we received votes from South Korea(Yhoswar Garcia), France (Christopher Sanchez), and Canada (Mickey Moniak).
A separate write-up on Yhoswar Garcia can be found here.
The new polling app I tried won’t reveal totals after ten votes are received. If you were one of the 16 votes cast before I shut it down, please vote again.
If you feel I am not going to get to your guy early enough, by all means, ask me to add him in the comments section.
Features of this poll include –
- To be eligible for a prospect list, a player must still have rookie eligibility.
- The names will be in alphabetical order.
- The Other option will be OFF.
- You can choose ONE prospect.
- Repeat voting is blocked.
- Results will be hidden and revealed after the poll is closed.
- I reserve the right to set aside any outcome if I think anything irregular occurred
The Top 30, so far:
- Bryson Stott
- Mick Abel
- Andrew Painter
- Logan O’Hoppe
- Johan Rojas
- Luis Garcia
- Matt Vierling
- Hans Crouse
- Yhoswar Garcia