On to the vote for the #8 prospect in the organization. There are 27 players listed in the poll below.
The number seven spot went to Matt Vierling by a plurality. He received 32.3% of the votes cast. Hans Crouse finished second with 19.2% of the vote. Yhoswar Garcia finished third with 16.2% of the vote. Twelve other prospects received votes – Erik Miller received eight votes, Ethan Wilson received seven, Jhailyn Ortiz received four, Francisco Morales received three, Mickey Moniak and Griff McGarry received two each, and Kyle Dohy, Simon Muzziotti, Christian Hernandez, Jean Cabrera, Lee Hao Yu, and Alexeis Azuaje received one each.
In addition to voters in the US, we received votes from South Korea (Matt Vierling), the Netherlands (Francisco Morales), and Israel (Hans Crouse).
A separate write-up on Matt Vierling can be found here.
If you feel I am not going to get to your guy early enough, by all means, ask me to add him in the comments section.
Features of this poll include –
- To be eligible for a prospect list, a player must still have rookie eligibility.
- The names will be in alphabetical order.
- The Other option will be OFF.
- You can choose ONE prospect.
- Repeat voting is blocked.
- Results will be hidden and revealed after the poll is closed.
- I reserve the right to set aside any outcome if I think anything irregular occurred
The Top 30, so far:
- Bryson Stott
- Mick Abel
- Andrew Painter
- Logan O’Hoppe
- Johan Rojas
- Luis Garcia
- Matt Vierling