On to the vote for the #6 prospect in the organization. There are 25 players listed in the poll below.
The number five spot went to Johan Rojas by a substantial margin. He received 79 of the 106 votes cast (74.5%). Luis Garcia and Matt Vierling finished second with six votes each (5.7%). Hans Crouse received four votes. Erik Miller and Yhoswar Garcia received three votes each. Francisco Morales received two votes. Jhailyn Ortiz, Mickey Moniak, and Kyle Dohy received one each.
In addition to voters in the US, we received votes from Korea and Israel. Both countries went to Rojas.
A separate write-up on Rojas can be found here.
If you feel I am not going to get to your guy early enough, by all means, ask me to add him in the comments section.
Features of this poll include –
- To be eligible for a prospect list, a player must still have rookie eligibility.
- The names will be in alphabetical order.
- The Other option will be OFF.
- You can choose ONE prospect.
- Repeat voting is blocked.
- Results will be hidden and revealed after the poll is closed.
- I reserve the right to set aside any outcome if I think anything irregular occurred
The Top 30, so far:
- Bryson Stott
- Mick Abel
- Andrew Painter
- Logan O’Hoppe
- Johan Rojas