We are entering the quiet time for Phillies discussion. The minor league seasons are completed. The major league playoffs loom on the horizon without the Phillies, yet again. So before I switch to off season reporting, how about one more poll?
Would there be any interest in an End of Season Prospect Poll? I would start it almost immediately, and run a top 30. This does not need to replace the normal Phuture Phillies Top 30. Maybe we just do a top 10 or 20 right now?
Now that Box Score Recaps have ended until next season, and with the imminent completion of Greg’s Report Cards, what content will Phuture Phillies offer between now and spring training? I will provide ( I checked to see what I did last year) –
- The weekly Open Discussion
- Reports on Instructs
- Roster Moves and Rule 5 Decisions when/if they occur
- Some loose coverage of the winter leagues (depends on how difficult to get info)
- Maybe an on site report from the Winter Meetings
- Hopefully, Kirsten Karbach will provide another Tools Report on the Threshers
- And, of course, the Readers Top 30.
Well, here’s the poll. I’ve allowed multiple answers as well as write-in suggestions, but still have blocked repeat voting. I have opened up the comments section, but I am going by poll results, not anything in the comments section.